Investment Facts for Landlords in Fort Worth:
- Fort Worth is the 16th largest city in the nation and the 5th largest city in Texas.
- Fort Worth covers around 350 square miles.
- Fort Worth and its neighbor Dallas make up the Metroplex, an economic hub in North Texas.
- One million people have moved into the area since 2000.
- Dallas and Fort Worth have one of the largest number of corporate headquarters in the U.S., including American Airlines, Raytheon and Lockheed Martin.
What does this mean for you?
It means that if you are a landlord in Fort Worth, you have access to high quality, well-employed tenants. With all of the economic activity in this commercially viable area, you will have renters who are stable, employed and earning enough income to cover the cost of rent.
Property values are also on the rise across Tarrant County, including Fort Worth. There are still plenty of homes available if you’re looking to buy an investment property, and you can count on that asset gaining in value as the years go by and you continue collecting rent.
How a Fort Worth Property Manager Can Help
When you work with a Fort Worth property management company like DeGuire Properties, you will access a pool of knowledge, skills and talents that can help you be a more successful Fort Worth landlord. Whether you’re not sure about the landlord tenant law in this state, you’re leaving the area for a job relocation or you have an entire portfolio full of investment properties – we can help you earn more.
Take advantage of services like these:
- Strategic advertising and marketing to minimize vacancies and place high quality tenants
- Savings on maintenance and repairs using our licensed, insured and affordable vendors
- Easy access to account information with our online owner’s portal
- Detailed inspections and reports
- On-time rent collection and electronic disbursements to owners
We save you money on maintenance, minimize vacancies and improve your cash flow and value. Talk to DeGuire Properties about your Fort Worth property management needs.
Areas We Service: